In business, lawsuits happen.
Holbrook Law’s commercial litigation lawyers understand business. Holbrook Law has years of experience in the litigation of complex lawsuits among businesses, representing large and small businesses. Our business background and training ensures that your business’ interests and objectives will be the priority. Whether your interests require an early resolution or aggressive litigation or trial, Holbrook Law is ready to assist.
Commercial litigation is often complex and difficult, and includes many areas, including:
- General Business Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Employer / Employee Non-Compete Agreements
- Employee / Employer Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee / Employer Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Franchise Disputes
- First Amendment, Privacy and Defamation (libel, slander, disparagement)
- False Advertising
- Tortious Interference with Business Relationships and Contracts
- Bad Faith and Unfair Business or Trade Practices
- Unfair Business or Trade Competition
- Civil Conspiracy / Fraud
- Construction Defects / Disputes
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Professional Malpractice
In business, lawsuits happen. Holbrook Law’s Jacksonville, Florida commercial litigation attorneys understand your business’ needs. Holbrook Law will use our business training and background, as well as years of big firm commercial litigation experience, to aggressively and efficiently work through your litigation toward the best results for your firm’s interests.
If you require commercial litigation counsel, we stand ready to assist.