Before founding Holbrook Law, Mr. Holbrook spent his career with a statewide Florida insurance defense firm and was department head of the Jacksonville Civil Litigation department for the firm at the time he formed Holbrook Law.

Mr. Holbrook is married and resides with his wife and children in the Jacksonville area. See below to learn more. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about our firm or how we can help you.

Mr. Holbrook has handled nearly every type of personal injury claim, including:

  • Wrongful Death
  • Trucking
  • Catastrophic Injuries
  • Personal Injuries
  • Amputation
  • Alcohol / Liquor Liability (dram shop)
  • Premises Liability (slip and fall, negligent security)
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Intentional Torts
  • Commercial Litigation
  • Various Other Civil Litigation Matters
  • University of Akron College of Law, Juris Doctorate (JD)
  • University of Akron College of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Slippery Rock University, Bachelor’s (BA)
  • The Florida Bar
  • All Florida State Courts
  • United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida

Over the years, Mr. Holbrook has been an active lecturer and frequently spoken on various areas involving litigation. Past presentations and seminars, include topics such as:

  • Wrongful Death
  • Trucking Law (Commercial Motor Carriers)
  • Spoliation of Evidence
  • Traumatic Brain Injuries
  • Liquor and Alcohol Liability (Dram Shop)
  • Products Liability
  • Automobile Accidents
  • Damages in Death and Injury Cases
  • Premises Liability
  • Negligent Security

Mr. Holbrook has been a member of various legal and professional groups and organizations, including:

  • American Inns of Court, Chester Bedell Inn of Court
  • American Trucking Association
  • Florida Bar
  • Jacksonville Bar Association
  • Jacksonville Claims Association
  • Florida Defense Lawyers Association
  • Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
  • Defense Research Institute


Call (904) 900-5533 today,
or send a message using this form.