Tiffany A. Holbrook leads the Firm’s Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship and Trust Administration practice. Tiffany focuses on the needs and goals of clients while planning for their families and the their transfer of wealth. Tiffany assists clients through the use of Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Living Wills, Health Care Surrogates, and Powers of Attorney. Tiffany also handles estate, trust and guardianship administration.
Prior to joining Holbrook Law, Tiffany was a Vice President for a large bank, leading the Wealth Management Trust Administration department for clients in the North Florida region. In addition to her legal experience, Tiffany spent more than a decade in estate planning, wealth management, trust administration, guardianship, probate, family foundations, wealth transfer, investment management and banking. Tiffany now brings her extensive experience Holbrook Law’s clients.
Tiffany was born in Ohio, and has been a Florida resident since she was a child. Tiffany lives in Ponte Vedra with her husband and two children. Tiffany enjoys spending time with family and friends and volunteering in her community.
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Florida Bar
- All Florida State Courts
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- North Florida Estate Planning Council – Board of Directors
- Family Support Services of North Florida – Board of Directors
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association –Board of Directors (former)
- Private Family Foundations – Board of Directors (former)
- University of Akron School of Law
- University of Central Florida